* Food is not allowed. It is not to be taken or eaten in the tents.
* Cots must not be placed touching any part of the tent.
* Tent sides and doors are to be kept rolled up during the day, especially during windy weather, unless rain is blowing in.
* Under no circumstance should both zippers be zipped on the same door.
* Doors and sides are only to be opened / closed by counselors.
* Ratchets/straps and eye-bolts on tents are not to be tampered with under any circumstance. Any violations of this rule will lead to loss of use of the tent.
*Clotheslines may be placed in tents. See caretaker for placement.